WidgetsSkin. Unfortuanatly the
css-browserWidget on WidgetsSkin won't work, as it relies heavily on a long list of topic Settings -
DBCALLstyle. Each Contrib and Plugin can define its own set of Widgets that can be included into the Foswiki structure, or topics as desired. Need a magical WebWidgets? topic that can add widgets to the list for a web - similar to all the other settings. that'll be interesting :/
- add a 'help' div to each widget that then uses twistie/popup/hover
- add js to let the user move widgets around..
- and add/remove widgets widget
- an admin widget
- topic actions widget
- oopsmore widget
- topic info widget - parents, useage, history
- publishplugin - publish this version, show last published version, publish topic set
- todo list - atp / checklistplugin
- annotate topic..
- message or email someone about this topic - ask them a q, to review etc
- topic permissions widget
- history widget - who change this topic when and how much..
- recent comments - like recent changes, but shows uses of comment plugin, and what that comment was
- Popular topics / posts
- popular searchs, tags, blah
- show tags of most actuve topics - ie this month's IA
- most recently added tags
- slideshow / information wizard widget..
- float a widget persistently over topics..
- RWOP widget - sync this, sync web, sync twiki - with ajax progress bar... *
|css||Foswiki.css||manage||0.1 K||16 Mar 2007 - 14:13||SvenDowideit|
|css||base-weblog.css||manage||0.1 K||16 Mar 2007 - 14:13||SvenDowideit|